Hotel Parlamento Rome is an award winning well renowned 2 star hotel
with 23 comfortable rooms situated in the centre of Rome only a really short walk from the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and the Spanish Steps.
In fact, Hotel Parlamento is also within walking distance from one of the main underground Metro stations which means guests are extremely well connected to all parts of the city and, of course, the major tourist attractions.
The Hotel Parlamento is proud to offer 23 soundproofed rooms in either the single, double, triple or even quadruple variety. Extremely clean and comfortable, the rooms are warmly decorated and furnished with wooden antique furniture which compliments the fine hardwood floors and exposed beams which are visible in some rooms. Despite their nostalgic and elegant style, rooms offer every modern convenience including:
• En-suite private bathroom with shower or jacuzzi and hairdryer
• Air-conditioning (for a small surcharge)
• LCD Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Direct dial international telephone line
Furthermore, Hotel Parlamento Rome is well connected by bus and only a short walk from Line A of the underground metro which means guests are only minutes from:
• St Peter's Basilica, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel (3 stops or 6 mins)
• Piazza del Popolo, and Villa Borghese (1 stop or 3 mins)
• The Italian Opera (2 stops or 6 mins)
• Termini train, underground and bus station with direct links to Rome's two airports (3 stops or 8 mins). This is where guests can also change to the B Line to see the awesome Coliseum (2 stops or 6 mins) or the Basilica of St Paul (6 stops or 15 mins)
• The fantastic golden Basilica of St Mary Major (4 stops or 10 mins)
• The papal Basilica of St John Lateran (6 stops or 15 mins).
• Hotel Parlamento Rome is a family run hotel and we are proud of our city.
• Nothing delights us more than being able to help our guests discover the treasures and wonders of this ancient and most beautiful place.
• Our highly trained multi-lingual friendly staff are therefore always available 24 hrs a day to assist you in your every need.
• By simply reading our reviews on sites like Trip Advisor you can see that we are famous for being very friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful.
Hotel Parlamento Rome has great facilities, fabulous friendly service and is in an unbeatable location.
As if all of that wasn't enough we also offer very reasonable prices - especially if you book directly through this Of ficial Site - so why delay? - book your fantastic stay with us today!!