Parlamento Boutique Rome is a very contemporary, yet friendly and cosy hotel quite simply in the best location in Rome located at the very epicentre of the main tourist sights.
Perhaps one of the most beautiful and romantic sights in Rome is the captivating Trevi Fountain (particularly beautiful at night when lit and the crowds die down), and this is literally only 5 minutes’ walk from our hotel. Simply take a look at a map of where we are to understand what a superb position we are in, or instead glance at the list of sights and proximity below.
So what are you waiting for - visit our 100% secure online reservations system and book your trip of a lifetime today.
• Trevi Fountain (450 metres or 5 mins walk)
• Spanish Steps (550 metres or 5 mins walk)
• Pantheon (650 metres or 6 mins walk)
• Piazza Venezia (800 metres or 10 mins walk)
• Piazza Navona (1km or 12 mins walk)
• Piazza del Popolo (1km or 12 mins walk)
• Imperial Forum (1.1km or 14 mins walk)
• St Peters Basilica (1.8km or 22 mins walk)
• Coliseum (1.8km or 23 mins walk) By Metro
• St Peter's Basilica, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel (3 stops or 6 mins)
• Piazza del Popolo, and Villa Borghese (1 stop or 3 mins)
• The Italian Opera (2 stops or 6 mins)
• Termini train, underground and bus station with direct links to Rome's two airports (3 stops or 8 mins). This is where guests can also change to the B Line to see the awesome Coliseum (2 stops or 6 mins) or the Basilica of St Paul (6 stops or 15 mins)
• The fantastic golden Basilica of St Mary Major (4 stops or 10 mins)
• The papal Basilica of St John Lateran (6 stops or 15 mins)
Rome is one of the most ancient and beautiful cities in the world with charming cobbled streets, sun-kissed buildings, spectacular architecture, breathtaking art and mind-boggling history. Indeed, the main problem with Rome is being able to fit it all in - there is so much to see. Guests to Parlamento Boutique Rome however have the majority of it on your doorstep whether it be fabulous shopping and fashion boutiques only a few minutes’ walk away, or great Italian wine and cuisine in the myriad of restaurants surrounding the hotel, or stupendous ancient architecture with the Pantheon a short stroll away, the guest is literally surrounded by culture and beauty and the hotel's friendly staff help you tap into that with their personal service.